Outfit : Sequins

21/12/2016

Jumper : H&M
Jeans : Boohoo
Boots : Dr Martens

This outfit is making me feel so inspired and ready to get back into blogging... let's see how long that lasts!

Anyway this outfit is giving me major sassy / festive vibes and I'm totally digging it, if I say so myself. I never thought I'd be quite in love with a pair of ripped, sequin jeans, as I do right now.  It's a total love affair and I don't care who knows it.

Teamed with a chunky jumper that follows the same tones as the sequins and denim, I think it helps calm the outfit down a little for an everyday look. I'm excited to work these jeans into my wardrobe and experiment a bit more with my style(s).

C x


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments

  1. Your jeans are so sick, love how the sequins add a nice (and festive) touch to the look
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do add a nice festive touch! Thank you! x

      Delete
  2. Those jeans are bloody AMAZING. Need.

    Meg | Elmpetra

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne