Outfit : Wanna'be Alexa

16/12/2016


Stripe Jumper - Gap
Denim Skirt - Topshop
Church Boots - Dr Martens

This jumper is one of those items that I can't believe I own. It makes me think how much my style has changed and how much it's going to continue to change. It's no question that I hammer on a lot about not having a clue about how I want to dress or what my 'style' is, but for the meantime items like this make me happy.

It's most certainly a very good dupe of the notorious Gucci jumper that the likes of Alexa Chung and Alexandra Shulman have of course been spotted in. I'm currently finding it difficult to wear but I'm sure that has something to do with the fact I have to dress 'smart and minimal' for work. Somehow I don't think this jumper fits into those categories.

I am on the other hand excited to work this piece in my wardrobe, maybe layered underneath dressing, or with a pair of 501's? Let me know what you think by commenting below.

C x

2 comments

  1. Lovely outfit, I can definitely relate to the title because I, like many others, am a wannabe Alexa!

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne