Outfit : Brick Lane looks

02/03/2017

Coat : Charity Shop (similar)
Scarf : H&M
Calvin Klein Sweater  : Cow Vintage (similar)
Leopard Skirt : Miss Selfridge
Cross Over Bag : Boohoo

 A quick post on my outfit from a good few weeks ago when my family came to visit me in London over my moms (yes I spell it with an 'o') birthday weekend. We spent the Saturday at the Imperial War Museum and then celebrated with burgers on Carnaby Street. I decided on Brick Lane for Sunday in an attempt to show my family a different side to London that isn't your typical 'touristy' places. Dad actually complimented the market by saying it was 'cool' and a great place to spend your Sunday. 
My outfit was super simple and comfortable but with the leopard print skirt and pink glittery socks I think it spices things up a bit. The CK sweater is one I picked up when I used to work in Cow Manchester and is still a firm favourite that I'm sure I will never part with. The skirt is a pick up from the Miss Selfridge sale and I've worn it a far amount to say it's something I can't wear to work!
C x
SaveSave

4 comments

  1. This outfit is great - love the jacket!

    Meg | Elmpetra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect, I can't believe you found that coat in a charity shop.. it's perfect! You have an amazing blog here, keep up the hard work, it's completely paying off! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww this is lovely and wonderful to read. Thank you! x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© chloxlla. Design by FCD.