Outfit : Playful Gingham

10/03/2017

Gingham Dress : Boohoo
Fishnets : Boohoo
Boots : Boohoo
As you all probably know, I work with Boohoo to share outfits with you guys and show you how to style their on trend yet affordable pieces. Working with them allows me to try new things and styles that I may not have necessarily tried out before.

This off the shoulder gingham dress being one of them. Gingham is a firm favourite of mine but I always find it so difficult to style. It's going to be everywhere this spring / summer so I thought I'd jump on the bangwagon with this lil number.

It feels so pretty whilst still cool; chuck on with a pair of converse and it's perfect for drinks in the beer garden.

C x

p.s shout out to my girl Sophie for making me look extra cute in these photos
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

Post a Comment

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne