Outfit : Witchy Florals

28/03/2017

Floral Maxi Dress : Boohoo
Boots : Boohoo
What better way to kick off this new spring weather than with another Boohoo post feat some major 'coachella' festival vibes. 2017 is yet another year where I (probably) won't go to any festivals but I that doesn't mean I can't get in on the styles that will be everywhere this summer.

The lace up detail on the chest adds a modern touch to an otherwise vintage inspired piece. Being someone who loves vintage clothing, it's interesting to see how 70's pieces still inspire high street styles today. The cinched in waist, delicate floral pattern and slit on the thigh adds to the modernity of the dress.

I can't wait to wear this with converse in the summer and with tights, dr martens and a huge chunky jumper in the winter.

C x

2 comments

  1. Yesss loving this outfit babe!! I agree, I find it funny that older styles still inspire our clothes today! Great styling and thanks for sharing babe x

    Millie x
    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne