4 days in Berlin

26/04/2017

Hello!
If you follow me on instagram then you'll know that 2 weeks ago I went to Berlin with my family. It was a present from my wonderful parents as my sister turned 18 and I turned 21, so quite big and significant birthdays!
I love seeing blog posts on places people have visited as it gives me so much inspiration but I'm so awful at writing about places / my travels so I thought I would just collate a load of images I took on my 35mm film camera and share it that way. It was my first time using the camera so I'm still learning and getting to grips with it (even if it is just a point and shoot) but it's something I want to work on and get better at! 

I also shared a fair few photos on instagram so check those out too if you haven't already (shameless self promo).

Also I apologise now if you can't read my writing, my best friend can't so you wouldn't be the first!

If you want anymore information then give me an email (address is to the right) or send me a message on instagram or twitter!

C x











SaveSave

Post a Comment

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne