Spots and Stripes

21/04/2017

Here I am with a quick post featuring the most amazing dungarees that I bought way back in January and have only just got round to posting.
Dungarees : Beyond Retro
Jumper : New Look
CDG Converse : Dover Street Market

I've always had a full 'head over heels' love for dungarees but have never found the right ones; they're either too big, too small, not the right wash and so on and so forth (I'm a very fussy shopper believe it or not). After heading to Beyond Retro which conveniently is only down the road from my flat, I found these beauties. To say I stood in the changing rooms really debating whether I should actually buy them sounds really stupid as I can't wait to wear them all the time once the weather warms up.
Of course I'm gonna have to give a special shoutout to these CDG x Converse. I bought these the day they were released as an early birthday present to myself so they're totally justified. Plus they're converse so they already go with everything in my wardrobe, ever.

I'm totally feeling the whole spots and stripes together. The start of a pattern clash love affair?
C x

Post a Comment

Copyright © Chloxlla
Design by Fearne